MEGATRO provide every type of 70FT distribution pole, mainly for city power grid and power distribution network. Most of power voltage as 35KV, 66KV, 69KV, 132KV, 220KV, after fabrication all distribution poles are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot Dip Galvanized. Distribution poles are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers. MEGATRO's distribution poles can accommodate a variety of cross-arm.
Our 70FT distribution pole can be divided nine types again, and mail specification as follows:
TOP DIAMETER: 150-185MM
BOTTOM DIAMETER: 445-495MM
ON THE BOTTOM OF POLE, WE ALSO FIXED WITH ANTI-SINK STRAPS. THE POLE TOP MAXIMUM LOADING AS 1275KG, OR BASED ON DESIGN AGAIN
1 ALL STEEL PLATES TO CONFORM TO ASTM A572 GR50 OR ANY EQUIVALENT.
2 ALL WELDS ARE TO CONFORM TO AWS D1.1.
3 ALL SHAR EDGES AND BURRS TO BE REMOVED.
4 ALL TAPER LOCK JOINT LENGTHS ARE NOMINAL U.O.N.
5 ALL STEEL TO BE FULLY HOT DIP GALVANIZED AFTER FABRICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ASTM A123.
6 ALL POLES ARE OCTAGONAL HEDECAGON (16 SIDED)
7 PACKAGE： TO BE DISCUSSED BY BOTH PARTIES
8 TERMS OF PAYMENT: L/C, T/T
9 MINIMUM ORDER : 10 SETS
10 PORT OF LOADING: QINGDAO PORT
11. LEAD TIME: ONE MONTHS AND AS PER CLIENTS
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8220-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000: Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002: Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002: Metal Coating, Technical Requirement
We also adopt British, American and other international standard which client can accept.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.
? 2019 Qingdao Megatro Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd. | ABN: 43 615 637 235 | POWERED BY HICHENG